Physical Rehabilitation Network provides the highest quality
outpatient therapy available. Our program provides a continuum
of care - from education and preventative programs to state-of-the-art
modalities and treatment techniques. Care is delivered in
a cost-effective manner by highly qualified registered therapists
representing a broad range of specialties.
We take pride in providing high quality care using the most
advanced treatment methods while practicing cost effective,
rehabilitative care. We provide:
- A full staff of Registered Physical Therapists, Occupational
Therapists, and Certified Hand Therapists.
- Individualized "hands on" treatment
- Positive, supportive environment for patients
- Convenient, extended hours
- Rapid recovery and "return to function" treatment methods
- Educational programs
We communicate promptly and efficiently with all parties involved
in treatment, patients, therapist, physicians and claims personnel.
Upon referral, you can expect:
- Authorization calls made to claims personnel
- Initial evaluation conducted by therapist within 24 to 48
- First treatment within 24 to 48 hours of authorization
- Regular progress reports, bimonthly or upon request
- Final report sent within 24 hours of end of treatment